Book Deshbandhu Classified Ads
Deshbandhu is the most popular Hindi language newspaper commanding a good readership in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and New Delhi. Your Classified Ad Bookings in Deshbandhu would surely reach your intended target audiences.
Deshbandhu is a Hindi daily newspaper first published in 1959 in Raipur, now Capital of Chhattisgarh by a veteran journalist Mayaram Surjan. It has a wide readership in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and New Delhi. It is published from seven centers namely Raipur, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore, Satna and New Delhi. Deshbandhu also has other group of newspapers like Highway Channel, a Hindi eveninger published from Raipur, Bilaspur and Jagdalpur; and Akshar Parv, a monthly literary journal.
Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal, Bilaspur, Delhi, Jabalpur, Raipur, Satna
Bhopal, Bilaspur, Delhi, Jabalpur, Raipur, Satna. Show Less...
Rates based on :
Deshbandhu display classified rates are based on Sq.cm and Deshbandhu text classified rates are based on Words
Text Classified Ads
- Economical and tariff per line/ word
- Ad is in simple text format with no design
- Various enhancements like Tick, Border & Bold available
Display Classified Ads
- Greater visibility and bigger size
- Graphical elements can be used
- Tariff on per sq. cm or col. cm basis
- Creative ads using concepts and design
- More expensive as ad size is bigger
- Ads can be displayed anywhere in publication