Book Janmabhoomi Classified Ads
Janmabhoomi is a leading Gujarati daily newspaper began its publications from Mumbai on 9th June in 1934 by Shri Amrutlal Sheth, a freedom fighter under the trust name Saurashtra Trust. Shri Amrutlal Sheth has established Suarashtra Trust in 1931 with the sole intention of publishing newspapers and magazines. Gujarati daily Janmabhoomi has a wide readership base in Mumbai. Your classified ad bookings in Gujarati daily Janmabhoomi get noticed by a large number of Gujarati readers in Mumbai and Maharashtra and Gujarat too.
Gujarati daily Janmabhoomi has other group of publications which include Janmabhoomi Pravasi, a weekly; Vyapar in Gujarati and Hindi languages; Phulchhab published from Rajkot; Kutchmitra published from Bhuj; Kavita, a bimonthly; and Janmabhoomi Panchang a yearly publication.
Book automobile classified ads in Gujarati language Janmabhoomi, sell your cars and bikes, place health products ads, and computer ads and other category ads in Janmabhoomi, a Gujarati daily. Check our ad rate-card for ads in Janmabhoomi.
Mumbai. Show Less...
Rates based on :
Janmabhoomi display classified rates are based on Sq.cm and Janmabhoomi text classified rates are based on Words
Text Classified Ads
- Economical and tariff per line/ word
- Ad is in simple text format with no design
- Various enhancements like Tick, Border & Bold available
Display Classified Ads
- Greater visibility and bigger size
- Graphical elements can be used
- Tariff on per sq. cm or col. cm basis
- Creative ads using concepts and design
- More expensive as ad size is bigger
- Ads can be displayed anywhere in publication